Direct data upload
The Direct Upload functionality allows users to upload their image data directly to RedBrick AI servers. Direct Upload is commonly used for light experimentation with a small dataset.
RedBrick AI supports a variety of different image formats:
- 1.DICOM - .dcm, .ima, .dicom, .dicm
- 2.NIfTI - .nii, .nii.gz
- 3.Videos - .mp4, .mov, .avi
- 4.RGB Images - .png, .jpeg, .jpg, .bmp
Navigate to the project you want to upload data within to upload your scans. Click on "Upload Data" on the top-right of the dashboard.
- 1.Select the type of data you want to upload. Note - you can only upload one type of image data (DICOM, NIfTI, etc.) at one time, and each data type has its folder structure format.
- 2.For DICOM & NIfTI volume data, select yes/no for group by study. Grouping by study allows you to upload multiple scans as a single task. This is useful when you want to view/annotate multiple images (a full study) at once.
Put all instances of a DICOM series in a folder. If you are uploading only 1 series, you can upload all the instances, not in a folder.
Individual NIfTI files are uploaded as separate tasks. If you want to group tasks by study, put the NIfTI files of a single task/study in a folder.
Group all frames for a video in a single folder. The video frames will be naturally sorted using the frame filenames.