Direct Data Upload
The Direct Upload functionality allows users to upload their image data directly to RedBrick AI’s servers. We recommend using Direct Upload if you’re working with a small dataset or want to do some light experimentation with RedBrick’s toolset.
RedBrick AI supports a variety of different image formats:
- 1.DICOM - .dcm, .ima, .dicom, .dicm
- 2.NIfTI - .nii, .nii.gz
- 3.Videos - .mp4, .mov, .avi
- 4.RGB Images - .png, .jpeg, .jpg, .bmp
- 5.NRRD - .nrrd
First, open a project that will serve as the destination for your upload. Then, click on Upload Data on the top-right of the dashboard.
- 1.Select the type of data you want to upload. Please note that you can only upload one type of image data (DICOM, NIfTI, etc.) at a time, and each data type has its own folder structure.
- 2.With DICOM & NIfTI volume data, you can also choose to group your data by study. Selecting Group by Study allows you to upload multiple scans as a single task. This is useful when you want to view or annotate multiple images (i.e. a full study) at once.
Upload all instances of a DICOM series to a destination folder. If you’re only uploading a single series, you can do so without designating a folder.
Individual NIfTI files are uploaded as separate tasks. If you’d like to group your tasks by study, place all of the NIfTI files correlating to a specific task/study in a separate folder.
All video frames in a folder are uploaded as a single task and sorted by file name.